Here are some things on my mind:
- I'm super excited about our feature on Apartment Therapy. To those who have found this site from here, welcome! I hope you'll like Snugglebug University on facebook, follow us either by subscribing to this blog or following me on Pinterest.
- As I sit here on the couch I'm in awe looking at the puffy white clouds in the sky today. They are absolutely breathtaking. In fact, it's taking all of my self control not to race outside right now and photograph them. It reminds me of days in elementary school laying on my back looking up at the sky making dandelions with girlfriends.
- I'm working on a new project in Lu's room. I'll have the pictures and the tutorial up next week. I'm super excited about the possibilities this new technique opens up.
- When driving Lu home from preschool yesterday Lu made this comment: "You know that dollhouse Mommy? It was made of wood....I bet you could make me a dollhouse like that Mommy. I'd really like it if you made me a dollhouse like that. Maybe we could make it together, Mommy." I made two dollhouses with my Dad when I was little and I have so many fond memories of those times. So yes Lu, sometime soon, I think.
- All my time awake at night this wake has my mind churning with all sorts of new projects. And I still can't believe that it's possible to print on fabric. I think I'm in love. How about you?