Gift Guide #3
I've tried most of these this year or last year with Lu and I've been pretty happy with how they turned out. Is there something you'd like to add? I'm always looking for new gifts for kids to make.
1. Mod Podge Coasters, from a Couple of Craft Addicts
2. Salt Dough Hand Ornaments, from Under the Cabinet and Dreaming
3. Wine Charms, from Centsational Girls; For a simpler version just use beads as charms
4. Sand Paper Art, from Come Together Kids
5. Rock Crafts, from Martha Stewart
6. Stepping Stone, such as this kit from Milestones
7. Pantry Soaps, from Martha Stewart
8. Cookie Mix, from Kate's Creative Space
9. Simple beaded necklace--the craft stores have so many options now
10. Decorate aprons/potholders/dish towels using these Crayola markers.